The most common purposes for which we will use your information are;
- We will use your information to communicate with you and provide you with the details of properties that you have requested and to respond to any enquiries you may have.
- Understanding your property search requirements.
Where you have expressly given us consent, we may send you information about new property developments and or services which may be of interest to you. We will only do this where you have agreed to it and using your preferred methods of communication.
We will do our best only to send you information about news, offers and the latest properties that could be suitable for you. To help with this we will ask for information about you – the more we know about the type of property you are interested in, the easier it will be for us to find the right property for you from the right Group company.
We ask for your consent to receive marketing materials on behalf of The Propana Group plc and the companies within its Brands for simplicity’s sake, as all of our Brands build properties and there is often an overlap in the areas of the country in which they build. This gives you the best opportunity to find the home that is right for you.
You can unsubscribe/withdraw your consent and ask us to stop sending you marketing materials at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of marketing emails.
We keep a record of when we receive consent from individuals and regularly review consent to check updates to preferences. We act on withdrawals of consent as soon as we can. Please note, if you ask us to stop marketing to you, then you will cease receiving marketing from all of Propana Brands.
Additionally and as required, we may use your information:
- To analyse and improve Propana’s products and services
- For general business administration
- To comply with our legal, contractual and regulatory obligations
- To comply with court orders and to exercise or defend legal rights